The Tower of the Church has 197 steps.
this tour is not available today
80 CZK (full admission) Buy ticket
duration 30 minutes
max. 30 people
reservation not necessary
A tour of the Nave of the Church and a movie about the transfer of the Church
The Gothic church of Assumption of the Virgin Mary had been built since 1517, after the terrible fire the old town of Bridge. The old town of Bridge was dammaged by the fire at 1515. The architect the new Church was Jacob Heilmann from Schweinfurt, and the Church was based on the origin place. The first church was almost completely destroyed by the fire, only the crypt and the tower of the church were not dammaged. The new church had been built since 1517 to 1602.
|1. 4.-30. 4.||wed–sun||9.00 – 15.00|
|1. 5.-31. 5.||tue–sun||9.00 – 16.00|
|1. 6.-31. 8.||tue–sun||9.00 – 17.00|
|1. 9.-30. 9.||tue–sun||9.00 – 16.00|
|1. 10.-31. 10.||wed–sun||9.00 – 15.00|